Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dave's Day 1 on Saturday, May 30





































I took Dave to Huffman on Saturday morning about 7am. He was riding Ruby (his red Cannondale) with no gear. He made really good time to Huntsville. He got there by lunch time and went swimming and rested until I got there about 3:30 pm. I don't have the mileage or speifics to enter here at this time---he puts those on his blog on "Crazy Guy on a Bike".
I met Holly and her family at the CISD BBQ at Buckhorn Ranch. Nice place but it was really just too hot for any of us to enjoy. We stayed from about noon to 1:30 pm. I saw very few people that I knew. Steve and Denise Goode ate lunch with us and it was nice to visit with them.
Back to Huntsville St. Park. It was really nice. We had a very shady spot and you could actually enjoy being outside. However, really thankful to have the AC when it was time to sleep.
Sunday morning I took Dave to Madisonville to start riding so that he would not be between services at the end of the day.

Last night---Friday was the program at Will's daycare. Will's class were supposed to be marching ants (dressed in red shirts and black pants with antanae). Will cried from the beginning when he looked and saw his mom. However, it did not matter, he was still really cute.






















No comments:

Post a Comment