Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dave's Day 4, Tuesday, June 2

Dave rode 55 miles today. He rode from Hubbard to Cleburne, Texas. He is staying in a motel today. Felt a little better today at the start, but it was still a tough day with the heat.


Ella news: She turned over from her back to her tummy and then army crawled a little bit back to the blanket. She is so much fun. The lights at Will's daycare went out yesterday so he played with us yesterday---he is fun too.

My lesson for the day: be patient: I had a 3:30 pm dentist appt. today, they said if I came early they could get started earlier. I got there at 3:15----the called me back at 4:30 pm and I left there after 6 pm. The good news was I really like the dentist and I got to have dinner with my parents and my sister. I really enjoyed visiting with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment